2010年5月26日星期三

Why

I think this is the first time i write blog by using English, this is because the company that i'm working now is not be able to type mandarin... so no choice...=.=

Suddenly, i having a question in my mine...... "did i really enjoy in this job?"
"i don't know..."

Today is the third day that i work, yesterday i have start to pick up phone and response to caller. The first time, my nervous cause me transfer phone to other staff without asking his name.... the first mistake.....

Yesterday, i had serve a first interviewee, i forgot to give him the test paper that should be done by him..... the second ble mistake.....

actually i had done many mistake, but since that not really seriously, so it is ok.
but for myself, i feel not really accept my own performance....

i miss to laugh...... i din laugh actually since this 3 days...
7am wake up, prepare everything, 8am start my journey to work...
8.25am, i reach my office, there is not yet people come except the person who responsible to open the door.

i sit at my place, face to the computer.......
then do nothing.....

ya, not meant that is very free for this job, and not really busy for this job too....
but but but but but but..... i dunno how describe...
that is i feel that is not enjoy.... and... tied.....
i don't like to face computer....
i don't like to work at formal place...
i don't like to work like a robot....
i don't like all about this...

i hate myself like this....
don't know what im actually want...
that i want i don't have ability to have it...

i hate my worst and poor type of health....
i hate my worst headache... always disturb my concentration... affect my mood....

it is difficult to be happy....?
i just want to happy... smile.... from my own feeling...
enjoy the job i like....
enjoy the job that can let me use my perfect knowledge....

why a clever... perfect people must be the top student, that should be work in office.. do some paper work... wear formal formal...
why?
ya! im not the one of the person! i can't do it as well!
............
please.... i really confuse on my mine...
since im child until now....
i even haven't done anything that i would like to do actually.....

i would like to take course in mass com.... since after form 5....
but.... the cost fees is very high....
but... parent did't support me....

i want to be a DJ or Host....
but... parent worry about my healthy... because DJ will always be busy... and maybe will work whole day...
so i agree to be a host, as i like it too...
but now... i still don't have the ability to take the course...

for now... i don't know what i want actually....
HEADACHE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

still leave 10min to leave office...
like ten years to be pass...

13 条评论:

Can 说...

Take it easy, just do your best at your position, everything would be better(!)
The first month is always the hardest beginning. I believe that you can go over it! ~~ Yes, you can!
As for other things, why not put them away for a while? You will find the answer yourself, after you getting rid of your current...problem?
^_^

平凡的女生^_^ 说...

ya... i know...
thx u a lot~~~
^^
i will do my best... try to take it easier...
emm...
may i know about you?

amaze 说...

juz make urself dun hate tis job...dun nid to like it..but..juz dun hate it...if not...hard to pass ur time while working....u r the best... do ur best in ur job ba...take it as a challenges ...u work bcs of ur dream...so..dun giv up ..

Can 说...

I am just one of your followers, a 平凡的男生~~ ^_^
u can call me "Can". or... "一般"... :D

Unknown 说...

is like tat de...
i oso face those problem...
but after pass a few day, u will know the suasane le....
BE brave

平凡的女生^_^ 说...

amaze:you are the one who known me really... thank you... you are right, im working for my dream... my lovely dream^^... i'll do it my best, everything 'll be okey!

cheng qing:thank you too!^^

Can 说...

Why I could't understand amaze's comments... y...y.... T_T

lekewei 说...

其实,新闻传播系这科我就读的学院是有的,而且学费也仅此于拉曼学院。。。所以如果你以前询问我的话,我会告诉你来这里就读,但是既然你都已经完成你的文凭了,那就别想太多了。。。
介绍你去看一本书,书名是,不抱怨的世界,可能看了之后,你会有不同的想法。。。

平凡的女生^_^ 说...

一般:It is normal that you are not understand what she wrote....
because she wrote the M'sia chinese's broken english. If you still understand then you are expert already. ^^

禾火心:你仍然不明白我的想法,你認為我只是從現在才想讀課程?即使我已經畢業其他課程,我就必須放棄,我真的不gan xin..

Can 说...

TO 平凡的女生^_^

禾心火并沒有說你是現在突然地想讀這個課程,他只是以他的經歷經驗角度來看,不建議你再來讀罷了。“但是既然你都已经完成你的文凭了,那就别想太多了。。。”
另外,他講的那本書,“不抱怨的世界”,里面應該包含了他的想法,你有空可以去看一下。

不過,如果讓我給你些建議的話,我會告訴你,做你想做的!當然,首先你得考慮清楚,那件事是不是真的是你想做的!
雖然我不知道此事的前因后果,但是我想也許我也有過類似的經歷。我們都還年輕,有些事不去做,也許會記一輩子。
況且,讀書并不是什麽壞事。^_^

Besides, for the ... M'sia English, I am currently learning it. ^^

lekewei 说...

haiz。。。我一直以来都有关注你的博客,难道我真的会不懂你以前就想要就读这科吗?身为你的朋友,我给能做的只是给你一个建议。。。其实,很多时候,很多事情,往另一个角度去看,可能会有另一个体会。。。
还是建议你去看不抱怨的世界。。。时间诚可贵。。。

平凡的女生^_^ 说...

i know la....
i will consider myself seriously, thank for your advise and opinian.
^^

Unknown 说...

since you are young, no commitment now, should choose the life you like to do. but not forcing yourself in the environment that you totally don't like about it.
Go ahead to do whatever you like to be!

感恩 2021, 你好 2022

 疫情年 过去又一年,艰难地挺过去。 把公司完完全全买下, 回头想想 都不知道我们是怎么挨过的, 感恩大姐的出手相助,老郭非常棒地处理好公司的运转❤❤❤❤ 幸运地,一切都慢慢地好起来,其实有些 难题  与其纠结它解不解决得了 倒不如硬着头皮闯一闯,或许情况不一定很糟😊 2021...